$995 per employee.
With the Equip package employees learn how to identify untapped resources that empower work outcomes. The WholeBeSM method pairs design-thinking with self-awareness. Employees learn their creative lens through becoming aware of how their sensations react to people, tasks, and environments. WholeBeSM teaches resourcefulness through pausing in their emotion then to initiate a process for creatively modifying their task or use of the environment that ultimately supports their performance the success of their employer.
- Selected employees complete our online, 15-minute quantitative and qualitative Performance Assessment.
- Submitted answers immediately provides a bar graph of current actionable performance behaviors, their definitions and the factors effecting each behavior.
- A Performance Outcome summary is provided to the employer following completion of the Performance Assessment.
- A GIG Design Coach follows-up the assessment with a pre-scheduled, 45-minute online direct assessment to identify and discuss strategies of the three top actionable performance behaviors revealed as a barrier to performance outcomes.
- GIG Design Coach facilitates our WholeBeSM method online within a minimum of three to six 45-minute online sessions.
- Online sessions are provided a minimum of one time weekly with email interaction offered 24-hours throughout services.
- Coaching reveals untapped resources, teaches creativity, empowers active listening, and motivates personal and culture values.
- Ongoing coaching is provided as needed following completion of WholeBeSM.
- Behavior and performance outcomes are measured over a minimum of 180-days.