Science supports the ability to further improve creativity throughout our life span. Harvard Business Review defied disciplined routines to encourage creativity as the core to doing things efficiently and effectively. Creativity will “deposit confidence in our cerebral bank accounts,” according to Forbes.
It’s a myth a person doesn’t have a creative ability.
The body produces a chemical for the brain and nervous system to communicate. Serotonin regulates sleep, body temperature and libido. It also increases creativity. The production of serotonin increases when:
- exposed to bright light,
- engaged in frequent exercise,
- diet including chickpeas and wild seeds in place of meat proteins, and
- self-induced changes in mood.
Questions to Ask:
- What resources are used to maintain efficient and effective performance in your work tasks?
- What is the primary way you would increase serotonin production?
- On a scale from 1 (least) to 10 (greatest) is being creative in your work role important?
Improve your creative muscles with our Design Sensibility method. Schedule a coaching package today.