Identify what workplace and employee behaviors are contributing to competitive advantage, presenteeism, absenteeism, turnover, productivity, health and wellbeing performance outcomes.
- 48 quantitative and qualitative questions are provided to employees by a weblink.
- Approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- Upon submission a webpage appears providing a progress graph with colorful bars representing the measured overview of the employee’s present performance behaviors.
- Progress graphs provide visual comprehension of problematic behaviors and factor levels effecting best performance.
- Performance Outcomes are measured and emailed to Clients with every assessment submission per individual, employee groups, departments, or overall workplace.
- Assessments are completed every 90 days or more to measure performance improvements.