FACT service is 30-minutes of learning + applying food allergen basics.
As food allergy issues are rising so is food service for those dining with health needs. Restaurants want to serve and direct customers into a dining experience that results in extraordinary Yelps, Tweets, and reviews. Workplaces want a dining space where all their employees are safe to relax between or during work tasks.
Food Allergy Coaching & Training (FACT) is the ideal solution for resolving food allergy issues that cost productivity and profitability.
FACT results in:
- Loyal customers and employees;
- Improved dining experience; and
- Confident staff.*
- Restaurants tap into a market with sales growth currently at 61%, equaling $2 billion in 2019;
- Is a recipe for small business owner success; and
- Unifies staff with a fundamental, nutritional peak that isn’t going away soon.**
FACT provides answers to:
- Why is it important to understand and determine what food allergies are?
- What are food allergies?
- When digesting foods what happens to people with food allergies?
- How do staff best communicate to people with food allergies?
- Where is the best research to further understand about food allergies?
Anita is the ideal food allergy coach with a certificate issued by ServSafe on Michigan Allergens Training and Assessment. She understands the complexities of serving customers with work history including pubs, restaurants, and fine-dining. Also, Anita appreciates the difficulties with dining and pot-lucking with employees with nine years of living with gluten-free diet restrictions and concerns.
FACT for 30 minutes for $30.Schedule Appointment
Let’s talk about your inquiries.
* National Restaurant Association, 2017 ** US News, 2014