Are you fed up with your eating habits? Are you tired of feeling bloated or depleted of energy? We’ve got 18 diet resources listed below that will empower your life.
Doctor Norm Boeve has witnessed the strain obesity contributes to a person’s skeletal system and overall health.
“Everything you put in your mouth works toward either health or disease. Think ‘Is this bad for me’?”
Doctor Boeve is a retired orthopedic surgeon who now spends a portion of his time writing in publications and presenting on the importance of choosing to live a lifestyle for health prevention. Below are diet books and websites Boeve recommends.
- The best “Starter Book” How Not to Die (Prematurely) by Michael Gregor
- Excellent General Book Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman MD
- For those seeking information regarding significant heart disease Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Caldwell Esselstyn MD
- Dangers of fructose and added sugars Fat Chance by Robert Lustig MD
- A huge epidemiological study, this is research results on the incidence, distribution, and control of disease in the Chinese culture The China Study by T Colin Campbell PhD
- The idea that food is medicine is put to the test Forks Over Knives Book & DVD by Campbell and Esselstyn
- Advises vigorous exercise Younger Next Year by Crowley and Lodge MD
- Gentler exercise advise The First 20 Minutes by Gretchen Reynolds
- Building immunity, especially against cancer Super Immunity by Joel Fuhrman MD
- A must read for all diabetics The End of Diabetes by Joel Fuhrman MD
- For those interested mainly in weight loss The End of Dieting by Joel Fuhrman MD
- The importance and effects of our gut bacteria and injudicious use of antibiotics Missing Microbes by Martin J Blaser MD
- The effect of food industry and lobbying on our food choices Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition by T Colin Campbell PhD
- Subscription includes a daily 3-5 minute video nutritionfacts.org
- Details on food composition nutritiondata.self.com
- Memberships for valuable support at $39.95 per year drfuhrman.com
- An app, a plan, periodic newsletters forksoverknives.com
- Water conservation back2tap.com
For this and more health resources download this free PDF.